Cyberpunk isometric non-combat RPG Gamedec will be launching on PC on Steam and GOG on September 16th.
Gamedec for PC Launches on September 16th
Publisher and developer Anshar Studios has announced the single-player cyberpunk RPG Gamedec will be coming to PC via Steam and GOG on September 16th. A Switch version was only previously announced slated for a 2021 release but no specific date has been announced as of yet.
Gamedec sets to follow the classic RPG structure, focusing on player choice in an adaptive isometric RPG. In this game the player will “solve crimes in virtual worlds”. The game emulates tabletop RPGs, with focus on character development and decision making. Players can craft a unique set of professions, to lead investigations in their preferred style. Gamedec promises to offer freedom to approach situations in a number of different ways, offering more than one solution. The game is described as non-combative, so your actions will rely on your investigative skills rather than your brawn.
You can find the official key features for Gamedec below:
- Interact with NPCs to gather intel and access different dialogue options depending on your choices, developed profession and acquired knowledge.
- Visit numerous virtual worlds, from the deceitful farm-like environment, through dark-noir cyberpunk realities to fantasy-based realms.
- Use your Codex and Deduction to unscramble facts and evidence to conclude the case. Find your own answer and respond accordingly to your own ethics, integrity or just a sense of poetic justice.
- Shape your character through actions that grant positive or negative effects. Determine how to you want to be perceived by the other by selecting traits, which correspond to your gameplay style. Develop your own Gamedec through your decisions, choices, and actions.
- Meet various characters in both Realium and Virtualium that can be friendly, or hostile—depending on your decisions throughout the game.
Check out the latest cinematic trailer featuring Gamedec below:
Gamedec will release on PC via Steam and GOG on September 16th.
For more news find it here in Biomutant Combat Trailer; Pre-Order Bonus DLC Class Mercenary Announced and Rumour: Genshin Impact Listing Spotted On Epic Games Store.